VANOS S.A., started operating as a retail store in 1929. A family business owned by Konstantinos D. Vanos dealing with the trade of industrial products.
- In the early 60’s, the successors of Konstantinos Vanos, Dimitris and Stelios joined the company and successfully entered marine industry, supplying and distributing deck engine & cabin stores having business expanded with every passing year.
- In 1988, VANOS S.A. moves to a privately owned building in the centre of Piraeus and in 1989 the company initiates the distribution of nautical charts and publications as a British Admiralty Chart Agent.
- In 1994, VANOS S.A. expands in safety products representing top quality brands. Consequently, the company expands in industrial and public sector supplies.
- In 1996, Vanos S.A. obtains quality accreditation according to Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008.
- In 2009 VANOS S.A. relocates to its new privately owned offices and warehouse installations, while at the same time establishes the new Provisions and Bonded Stores Department accredited with the Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000:2005 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance.
VANOS S.A. today, with a vast range of recognized products, can supply customers from all marine industry, general industry and public sector fields. The company’s main offices and warehouse in Piraeus occupy 12,500 sq.m. in which more than 100 people are employed. The company grows constantly by undertaking new representations, making new co-operations, enriching its product catalogue and expanding in every possible way.
VANOS S.A., emphasizes on perfect service and feedback. Providing quality and variety in a very demanding market while trying to be accurate and efficient, the company aims in building up relationships of trust and respect.
VANOS S.A. departments represent a wide portfolio of brands popular across the globe.
- GENERAL SHIP SUPPLIES
- HOTEL AND CATERING MANAGEMENT
- PROVISIONS & BONDED STORES
- HOUSE & TRAVEL
- LUXURY YACHT SUPPLIES
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- NAUTICAL CHARTS & PUBLICATIONS
- TRAINING FACILITIES
In order to build a healthy relationship with our customers we treat them responsibly in everything we do focusing on advising them regarding our products and services as well as informing them about the importance of safety usage.
We give emphasis on customer feedback and communication which enables innovation and improvement of our operations.
VANOS S.A. believes in vigorous yet fair competition and supports the development of appropriate competition laws. Our business conduct and operations remain in accordance with the principles of fair competition and all applicable regulations.
By maintaining good relationships with all the parties involved in our operations and by constantly improving our business procedures we try reach the maximum business potential. We try to participate in every business and social activity in any given opportunity. This way we strengthen our reputation and social role in our market community.
VANOS S.A. employs over 100 people. The recruitment, training and excellent working conditions of our personel encourages effective team working and stability.
Training helps our employees gain new skills and reach their potential. Our staff regularly participates in seminars and training programs and is always encouraged and supported.
In VANOS S.A., our vision and values guide the way we act. Our people constantly follow the trends, innovations and new services concerning our core business activities in order to develop new strategies and set new targets.
Main goals for the following years are to enhance personal relationships with our clients to the point of receiving direct feedback, reinforce our marketing department to fully support our services, expand our foreign business co-operations in order to establish VANOS S.A. globally.
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Curriculum Vitae (C.V) towards our company Vanos S.A containing personal and private information is with indisputable acknowledgement of the candidate that the said document shall be kept and safeguarded in our Quality and Assurance Department. Once a six months duration has taken place, all Curriculum Vitae (C.V) received within this timespan, shall be deleted from our database. Should candidate wish to have relevant Curriculum Vitae (C.V) deleted within a lesser timespan, they are kindly requested to contact our company at +30-210-4278700 or send e-mail at email@example.com in order to submit relevant request.
The Quality Policy of VANOS SA sets the framework for achieving the company’s objectives. It is based on the implementation of the Quality Management System, following the EN ISO 9001: 2015 & EN ISO 22000:2005 standards and the prerequisites set by the current legislation.
As a result, Quality Policy of VANOS SA aims to:
• Providing high quality services to meet customer requirements, while maintaining a high level of efficiency
• Maintaining and enhancing the company’s reputation for quality, service to customers and reliability.
To achieve these goals, the company invests on :
• Training and Certifying its staff
• Providing organizational excellence and the necessary equipment
The Quality Policy of VANOS S.A. implements fully the new European Union’s regulation 679/2016, regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.) .