Vanta Handheld XRF Series
IMO 2020 SULPHUR CAP
Due to the environmental risks IMO have set regulations limiting the Sulphur content in fuel.
As of 2020, the IMO regulations impose the decrement of the global cap on Sulphur in fuel from 3.5 % to 0.5 %, while Sulphur in fuel from Sulphur emission control areas (SECA’s) will remain at 0.1%.
Stay compliant, using Vanta™ handheld XRF analyzer to measure the Sulphur in fuel, fast & accurate.
Vanta™ handheld XRF analyzer is rugged and built for analytically demanding applications in the harshest environments.
Vanta analyzer is IP rated for protection against dust and water, are drop tested, and built to withstand extreme ambient temperatures.
Vanta analyzer provides fast & accurate elemental analysis.
• Rapid and regular analysis of fuel from bunkers to ensure compliance with IMO regulations;
• Sulphur data can be used to aid and monitor blending of fuels;
• Prevent pipes’ contamination through fuel analysis from the bunker and engine;
• Preventative maintenance through analysis for wear metals in oil.
Benefits of Vanta XRF Analyzers:
• Continuous operation at high temperatures: Up to 50ºC;
• Accurate results from PPM to % Level Sulphur;
• Rugged design, IP rated 55 and MTSTD drop test for 1.2M.
Vanta Handheld XRF Series are Rugged, Revolutionary, Productive.
The Vanta analyzer is our most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device and provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification to customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field. Vanta handheld XRF analyzers are built to be tough. Their rugged and durable design makes them resistant to damage for greater uptime and a lower cost of ownership. With intuitive navigation and configurable software, the Vanta series are easy to use with minimal training for high throughput and a fast return on investment.
Featuring innovative and proprietary Axon technology, Vanta analyzers give you accurate results and help boost productivity no matter the environment or working conditions.
• Exceptional durability under extreme conditions.
• Analytical superiority.
• Optional Wireless LAN and Bluetooth® for real-time data sharing. Cloud technology enabled.
• Intuitive user interface.