TRON UNIDEC EPIRB TESTER
This Cospas Sarsat EPIRB Tester receives and decodes all types of COSPAS and SARSAT beacon signals.
Complies and exceeds IMO’s MSC/Circ.1040 Rev.1
Annual testing of 406 MHz Satellite EPIRB, as required by SOLAS regulation IV/15.9.
Tron UNIDEC offers to transfer the information from the decoder into the PC for further processing.
A certificate is generated containing the decoded EPIRB data as well as the beacon’s transmission measurements.
Factory calibration every 2 year.
Exchange unit is available.
• Wideband receiver
• Receives all current and future Cospas-Sarsat frequencies
• Easy save/print function of report
• Approved for annual testing of 406MHz EPIRB, PLB
• Measure frequency and power
• Dimensions (WxHxD)30x58x119mm
• Weight 0.17kg
• Frequency range406,00 – 406,100 MHz
• FR input level70 u V to 300 m V
• ModulationBiphase L
• InterfaceSerial port, RS232
• Frequency resolution5Hz
• 406 MHz RF level0 – 50dB