Tron SART20 Radar Transponder with bulkhead bracket
Part Number: 83010
Jotron have for several years been one of the world’s leading producers of SART (search and rescue radar transponder). Jotron’s Tron SART20 is designed for use
in search and rescue operations and gives the exact location of the distressed indicated on the radar X-band display of any nearby ships, SAR vessels and aircrafts.
Tron SART20 GMDSS 9ghz search and rescue radar transponder complies with IMO/SOLAS/GMDSS regulations and is MED and FCC approved.
Tron SART20 and Tron AIS-SART can both be used as “search and rescue locating devices” according to IMO SOLAS Amendment in Resolution MSC.256(84) giving the ship owner
freedom to choose either product as required by SOLAS Chapter III, Regulation 2.2.
• Designed for use in search and rescue operations
• Gives the exact location of the distressed on the radar X-band display
• 5 years warranty
• Non-hazardous battery
• Jotron Tron SART20 uses the same acessories as the Tron SART-AIS (bulkhead bracket, pole, life-boat bracket and neoprene protection bag)
• Incorporated into Jotron recycle program
• Bracket Lifeboat Tron SART20
• Protective Holster Tron SART20/AIS-SART
• Liferaft Mounting Pole Tron SART20
• Battery SART20/AIS-SART 5 year maintenance kit
Declaration of Conformity