TOPLITE T3 SEARCHLIGHT
Toplite T3 Searchlight
Zones: 1 and 2
The Toplite T3 Searchlight is a powerful, fully portable light source approved for use in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas and is ideal for use in inspection, maintenance, security and rescue/recovery applications, in potentially explosive gas atmospheres.
Advanced design and quality components ensure a long life for the Toplite, even in heavy industrial use.
The Toplite casing is lightweight and durable, made from anti-static polyethylene polymer to withstand drop and impact even at sub zero temperatures.
Ergonomic design ensures easy operation with gloved hands; and allows single handed full power/off/low power selection.
Ingress protection of IP67 for use in excessively wet conditions, and if dropped in water it will float, beam upwards, for easy location.
The light source is a glass sealed beam unit, protected by a toughened glass lens.
The TL-9050T3 spotlight has a 50 watt halogen lamp, providing a 160,000 candle power spot beam of intense white light, ideal for long distance illumination.
The TL-9055T3 floodlight has a 35 watt trapezoidal flood beam, providing a wide angle of illumination over a localised area, perfect for maintenance operations in hazardous areas.
High power on the Toplite TL-9050T3 lasts for approximately 70 minutes, low power for up to 130 minutes.
On the TL-9055T3, high power lasts approximately 100 minutes, low power lasts for up to 190 minutes.
The recharge time for a fully discharged battery is 16 hours.
An electronic microprocessor control circuit manages the operation and charging of the lamp, with multi-coloured state of charge indicator which displays battery capacity (charge and discharge modes), a low voltage cut-off device which automatically switches off the lamp at end of discharge, and a’walk-out mode’ which warns when low voltage cut-off approaches by automatically switching the beam to low power output and pulsing off once every 15 seconds.
It is also equipped with a power failure illumination facility which is selectable by the user.
Features & Benefits
• 50 Watt Halogen Power for Hazardous Areas
• 35 Watt Floodlight Version
• Tough Anti-Static Case
• State of Charge Indicator
• Microprocessor Control Circuit
• Low Power Switchable for Extended Duration
• Low Battery Warning Function
• Product Reference TL-9050T3 TL-9055T3
• Prodct Description 50W High Power Spotlight, Rechargeable Inspection Lamp
• 35W High Power Floodlight, Rechargeable Worklight
• Code EEx e m ib IIC T3
• Type of Protection “e” increased safety, “m” encapsulation “ib” intrinsic safety
• Area of Classification (Gases) Zones 1 and 2, Gas Groups IIA, IIB, IIC
• Temp. Classification (Gases) T3
• Ambient Temperature -20°C to +40°C
• Certificate BASEEFA Ex 92C3405
• Enclosure Polyethylene, Anti-Static
• Lens Toughened Glass
• Light Source Part Number
Part Number TL-9062T3 TL-9063T3
Type Sealed Beam Unit with Halogen
Filled Filament Bulb
Sealed Beam Unit with Filament Bulb
Watts 50W 35W
Intensity 160,000cd 1,600cd
Beam 6.5° x 4° Trapezoidal Flood
Life 100hrs (at 12.8V) 300hrs (at 12.8V)
• Power Source Part Number
Part Number TL-9492
Type Rechargeable Battery, Nickel Cadmium
Life Up to 1000 Recharge Cycles
• Light Duration 70 mins (130 mins low power)
THE WOLF CHARGER TL-9054T3 FOR THE TOPLITE T3 SEARCHLIGHT, POWERED BY MAINS VOLTAGE (230V), IS A FREE STANDING ‘LEAD IN, LEAD OUT’ STYLE CHARGER FITTED WITH A EUROPEAN PLUG AND CAN BE USER MODIFIED FOR ALTERNATIVE PLUG TYPES.
Charging of the Toplite T3 Searchlight is achieved through a lead from the charger plugged into the socket at the rear of the Searchlight handle.
TL-9054T3 Free Standing ‘Lead In, Lead Out’ – Euro Plug
Product Reference TL-9054T3
Product Description Mains Voltage Toplite T3 Searchlight Charger
• Plug Type Euro
• Apparatus Standard EN60 335
• Insulation Class II
• Enclosure Plastic Injection Moulded
• Input Voltage 230 Volts AC
• Recharge Time 16 hrs
• Ingress Protection IP20
• Weight 0.65kg
• Dimensions L 110 x W 75 x H 60mm