Certified disinfectant for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, equipment and utensils.
(Code 351) – 10L
• Netherlands authorization number 12775N.
• Active substance didecyldimethylammonium.
• Permitted only for use as a means of combating bacteria and yeasts on surfaces that come into contact with food and drink and for areas use for accommodation purposes.
• Suitable for cleaning and disinfecting equipment, crates and areas in the fish processing industry, food processing, catering and kitchens.
• Use biocides safely.
• Before use, read the label and product information.
Dosage and Use
Depending on the contamination and surface, dilute 1% (1:100).
When disinfecting sufficient liquid to ensure that surfaces remain wet during the exposure time.
Minimum exposure time 5 minutes.
Treated surfaces or equipment that may come into contact with food and drink and their associated ingredients should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water after the exposure time.