Oil Spill Remover Solvent Based
OIL SPILL REMOVER SOLVENT BASED
Oil Spill Dispersant – Solvent Based.
(Code 947) – 20L
• Effective oil combatant with particularly intense emulsifying power for marine and offshore use.
• Specially developed for the safe and effective control of oil and water in harbours.
• Composed of low aromatic hydrocarbons and powerful high emulsifiers.
• Depending on the degree of soiling and the weather, 100 litres of OSB SB is sufficient to combat 1750 m² of water contamination.
• Flash point approximately 75°C.
• Virtually odourless.
Dosage and Use
Establish the approximate size of the spill.
Spray the desired amount OSB SB using professional equipment.
The spill will be emulsified within minutes.
If desired, repeat the treatment for complete control.
Data Safety Sheet