Mobile platform steps with ZARGES Ergo Stop
Mobile access or work platforms that offer comfortable ascent. Ideal for work over long periods, even with tools and frequent changes of working position. Large-area platform with guardrail for safe and ergonomic working at heights.
• Different angles of inclination, 45° for comfortable access, 60° for confined spaces.
• Selection of tread widths 600 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
• Serrated aluminium (R10) step and platform surfaces as standard. Also available as steel open grid (R12) and steel perforated plate (R13) for extra non-slip properties.
• Individually adjustable platform lengths.
• Platform steps instantly ready for use due to an innovative brake system.
• Chassis available in a non-static version as an option.
• ZARGES Ergo Stop – all four castors can be braked conveniently using the footpedal on the flight of steps.
• Individual guardrail configuration on the platform, optionally with swing door or pole barrier.
• Maximum flexibility with optional handrails and guardrails which can be removed without tools.
• Quick and simple assembly with the ZARGES connection system with a high level of pre-assembly.
Hints and special features
• We recommend equipping the product in accordance with the German Equipment and Product Safety Act (ProdSG) with two-sided handrails and, for steps with platforms or maintenance platforms, all-round fall protection (e.g. guardrails). If handrails or guardrails are not desired, the operator must ensure sufficient regulatory protection.
• Standard applied: DIN EN ISO 14 122