The LinkEx™ Tank Lighting Kits, all ATEX Certified, provide low voltage temporary lighting solutions for Zones 1 and 2 (Gas) and 21 and 22 (Dust) hazardous areas where potentially explosive gases, vapours, mists and dusts may be present in a confined space.
The kits allow for a flexible setup of high quality task and ambient lighting to suit all working conditions in tanks and vessels and offers your workers a high level of safety through a simple configuration of:
• LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires
• LinkEx™ Fluorescent Temporary Luminaires
• LinkEx™ WF-300 LED Floodlites
• Handheld Leadlamps
• ATEX Transformer, 230V or 110V to 24V
• Range of cables, plugs and socket types and power distribution systems
• Protective, fixing and mounting accessories
Typical applications include vessel entry, tank cleaning and routine inspection work and programmes of preventative maintenance shutdowns all encountered in the oil and gas, aircraft, petrochemical and utility markets.
We have a range of standard configurations as detailed in the technical information, however we can offer bespoke tank lighting kits based on your specific requirements in terms of cable extensions and the use of different lights on one transformer.
Features & Benefits
• ATEX and IECEx Certified
• Approved for explosive Gas and Dust atmospheres
• Ultra bright, high power, low maintenance LED `Fitted for Life’ or Compact Fluorescent light source
• SOVI (Safe and Optmal Voltage Indicator) monitor (LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires only)
• Powers up to 8 LED Luminaires
• Fitted with ATX plugs and sockets
• Low and easy maintenance
• Robust, durable and lightweight construction
• Quick and easy installation over a large area
• Low power consumption
• Wide range of accessories
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.