IDEA EPDM Threading according to EN 148/1 Code 43334006
IDEA Silicone Threading according to EN 148/1 Code 43334009
IDEA SP/A EPDM Threading according to EN 148/3 Code 43334000
IDEA SP/A Silicone Threading according to EN 148/3 Code 43334003
IDEA SP/A ESA EPDM Equipped with a plug-in system for use with SCBA Code 43334002
IDEA SP/A ESA Silicone Equipped with a plug-in system for use with SCBA Code 43334005
Newly designed, extra wide view full face mask complying to European norms EN 136 – Class 3.
One size fits all.
For use with dust, gas and combined filters with a threaded connector conforming to EN 148/1 and an overpressure version for use with compressed air supply devices, according to EN 148/3.
All versions are available in EPDM and silicone rubber.
• EPDM or silicone rubber facepiece with adjustable fasteners for the attachment of the harness.
• The large panoramic visor is optically perfect and completely distortion free. It is protected by the frame, to ensure high resistance against scratches and abrasions.
• It is protected by the frame, to ensure high resistance against scratches and abrasions.
• Inner mask made of either EPDM or silicone rubber equipped with non return valves.
• Multipurpose connector comprising:
• Threaded connector complete with inhalation valve and sealing rubber gasket for the filter version according to EN 148/1 and according to EN 148/3 for the SP/A overpressure version.
• Five strap elastic harness made of either EPDM or silicone rubber.
• Neck strap for suspending the mask when not being used.
Declaration of conformity