Galactic View Star Gazer 60mm
6-Power Monocular: GVIEW
For the highest magnification in the industry, Night Owl’s Galactic View monocular delivers the highest magnification yet maintains superior image quality and light amplification.
High magnification night vision design confronts the laws of physics which reduce the amount of light focused onto the intensifier tube in proportion to the optical magnification.
Employing the latest optics design technology, Night Owl’s 6-power monocular optimizes low-light illumination, maintains a manageable weight and delivers this performance in a stylistic, ergonomic enclosure.
Don’t make the mistake of buying a competitive high-mag device, only to be disappointed with a dark image.
When buying high-magnification night vision, make sure you demand the very latest optics technology.
• 5x magnification
• High-quality generation-1 image intensifier tube
• Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
• Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
• Soft-touch rubberized finish
• Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housing
• Objective Optic Design:manual focus
• Lens Diameter:60 mm
• Resolution:35 lp/mm on center
• Spectral Sensitivity:400 nm to 900 nm
• Diopter adjustment:+4 to -4
• Inter-ocular Distance:-
• Minimum Focal Distance:5.7′
• Angular Field of View:10º
• Field of View at 200 ft distance:35 ft wide
• Dimensions:7.93”L x 2.67”W x 3.81”H
• Weight (without batteries):18.2 oz
• Power Supply:requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
• Battery Life:45 to 100 hours, depending on infrared usage
• Infrared Illuminator, built in:Yes