FV-500 Fire Vault Safe
The FV-500 Fireproof Vault Safe has been designed to provide the highest level of security for your valuables. The thick steel construction of the FV-500 Safe provides fireproof protection to the valuables inside and features 3.45 cubic feet of storage space. The interior of the FV-500 is fully carpeted to provide additional protection to the contents inside, and the height of the two internal shelves can be adjusted to fit the users preferences. The Digital Keypad stores one unique PIN Code and can be removed to expose the lock for the included back-up keys. Additionally, the FV-500 Fireproof Safe is fitted with 3 solid steel locking bolts for maximum security.
• 3.45 Cubic Feet of Storage
• Pry-Resistant Recessed Door
• Fireproof Rating: 30 Minutes at 1,400° F
• Operates on One 9V Battery (Included) I
• Includes Removable Shelves, Back-Up Keys, and Mounting Hardware
• Additional Safe Shelves Available, Contact Customer Service to Purchase
• Outer Dimensions (LxWxH): 20in x 20in x 30in
• Inner Dimensions (LxWxH): 17in x 13in x 27in
• Weight: 169 lbs
Free Shipping Service Includes: (We do not offer free Shipping to HI, AK, VI, PR)
1. Lift Gate Service
2. Delivery to the Threshold Only (This is for ground floor service)
White Glove Shipping – $150.00 (This is only for ground floor service other than that please contacts us for service quotation)
1. Two People Delivery Team / 1 Hour
2. Removing the Support Bin for the Pallet Jack
3. Lift Gate Service
4. Floor Protection
5. Unpacking of Safe
6. Debris Removal and Disposal
Freight Shipping Terms
1. Please allow 10-15 business days for the freight order to be delivered. The customer will be contacted by the independent freight carrier before delivery in order schedule a delivery time.
2. The customer must provide a valid phone number upon placing their order. This phone number will be used by the independent freight carrier to arrange the delivery.
3. Customers who cancel or refuse their freight order within 1-15 business days of placing the order must pay the return freight shipping cost. This excludes refusals due to damage during transit.
4. If the delivered item has been damaged in transit, the customer may refuse the shipment if the inside product has also been damaged. If the inside product is not damaged, the customer may accept the package but needs to write a comment such as “Package Damaged” when signing the Proof of Delivery (POD) form from the Carrier. If the product is found to be damaged upon opening the package, the customer needs to contact Barska within 5 days of receiving the product to report the damage.
(Ship to HI, AK, VI, PR must contact us to get shipping quotation before ordering)
For weekend or after hours delivery, please contact customer service at 1-888-666-6769 for more information. NOTE: An additional service charge may be applied if the safe is being delivered to a rural or unincorporated address.
The FV-500 FireVault Safe by Barska features all-steel construction designed to protect and secure your valuables. The internal shelves are fully adjustable to meet your specific storage requirements, and are carpeted for additional protection. The electronic keypad lock features a low battery warning and a lock out mode in the event that the incorrect code is entered too many times. Two back-up keys provide secondary access to the Barska Fire Vault Safe with the lock being located underneath the digital faceplate. The FV-500s solid steel three point deadbolt locking mechanism ensures that your valuables are safely secured inside. This Barska Fire Vault Safe also comes with pre-drilled holes on the bottom of the safe to securely bolt down to the floor. Mounting hardware is included.
Model Number AX12674
Lock Type Keypad
Locking Sytem 3 Solid Steel Locking Bolts
Lock Mechanism Manual
Access Method Front
Body Material Steel
Product Weight (lbs) 169 lbs
Battery Life 9V, Included
Exterior Dimensions (in) 20in x 20in x 30in
Interior Dimensions (in) 17in x 13in x 27in
Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty
Included Accessories 2 Back Up Keys, Mounting Hardware
Keycode Memory 1 PIN Code