FLIR M332 Marine Thermal Camera with Active Gyro-Stablization
Pairing a rugged, all-weather design with one of the most advanced FLIR Thermal imaging cores, the FLIR M332 Marine Thermal Camera delivers awareness-enhancing thermal vision for law enforcement, commercial, and recreational applications.
Advanced gyro-stabilization and high-performance thermal imaging detect obstacles and targets in complete darkness and heavy seas, allowing safe navigation in the most challenging conditions.
With the FLIR M332 Marine Thermal Camera you will benefit with the below:
• Safe Navigation in Low Visibility Environments.
Thermal imaging offers vision in complete darkness, glare, and light fog.
• A Steady View in Rough Seas.
Two-axis mechanical stabilization virtually eliminates the effects of pitch, heave, and yaw.
• Seamless Integration.
Exceptional connectivity with navigation and security systems.
• 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer Detector Type
• 360° Continuous Pan, ± 90° Tilt
• Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
• Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C (-30°F to +158°F)
• 24° x 18° Field of View