To provide a balanced diet for survival at sea. Approved world-wide for use on board lifeboats and life rafts.
The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 14 different languages. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
Short product description
Consumed directly from the packet.
Each unit contains 500 g
• 9 bars of 55.6 g and 250 kcal each
• 24 units/carton
• 12.00 kg net/carton
• 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
Vacuum packed in air- and watertight 3 layer alufoil in a strong water repellent box.
Contains optimal ratio of balanced nutrition to volume. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® Emergency Ration consists of compressed food tablets of
approx. 27.8 g each.
Each unit (500 g net) contains 18 tablets packed in 9 bars with grease-proof paper.
The 9 bars are packed under vacuum in air- and watertight alu-foil.
This unit is protected by a water-repellent cardboard box.
18 tablet packed in 9 bars
24 units of 500 g, 12 kg net / 13.44 kg gross / 0.018 m3
55 cartons / 1320 units. 660 kg net / 739 kg gross / 1.24 m3 incl. pallet.
Marking: Manufacturing- and expiration date in addition to Lot number.
Shelf life is five years unconditionally from the manufacturing date.
The Seven OceanS® Emergency Rations and Seven OceanS® Emergency Drinking Water comply with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83 (03.11.98).