The DHR70N Polar is specifically designed for operating in Arctic conditions. An innovative heating control system keeps the navigation light free of ice and snow.
Even in standby mode, when light is not required for a particular moment of time. This MED and RMRS approved light is tested to withstand temperatures down to minus 62°C
and certified down to minus 52°C. The Polar is based on the original DHR70N design, including the same standard base mounting.
A flashing light is available for general signalling purposes or as a mandatory stopping light for Arctic vessels.
• For all sea-going vessels navigating in Arctic regions with a length of more than 20 metres
• Housing, matt black high-grade polycarbonate reinforced with fibre glass
• Fresnel lens, shock resistant polycarbonate
• Screen, seawater resistant aluminium – hard anodized 70 μm black
• Mounting materials, stainless steel 316, seawater resistant, non-magnetic
• Gaskets, silicone rubber
• THERMFLEX 180 EWKF-C 5G1 – 1,5 metre
• PG13 Cable gland
• Normalized P28s Bulb, 230VAC max. 65W.
• Transparant heater 70W and build-in thermostat.
• Base mounting only
• Sector lights and 180° screened lights: 4.0kg
• All-round lights: 3.8kg
• MED 96/98/EC
• 3 to 6 N.M.
• IP56 with membrane vent
BV CERTIFICATE 1
BV CERTIFICATE 2