With the addition of the brand new 420RCB searchlight, DHR completes her line of searchlights with a product designed for heavy duty applications. A perfect solution for tugs, workboats,
cargo vessels or even larger inland vessels, this type of searchlight is easy in use and made for the job. Installation is straight-forward, due its well-thought mechanical and electrical design.
As it is the feather-weight among the competition, positioning and mounting of the 420RCB will be done in an instant. The effort of any maintenance actions, is reduced to a minimum.
DHR believes that the 420RCB-series certainly adds value to the shipowner. An impressive optical system in combination with a robust and compact design, makes it a unique, distinctive and high-quality searchlight.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• 30 Kg
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø 420 mm
• IP66 c/w Membrane vent
• Pan 340º Speed 1,6° or 3,2°/ sec
• Tilt +20º/-25º Speed 1,6° or 3,2°/ sec
• Self regulating heating element
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick
• Focus adjustment
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Two-step speed control
• Control joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel