The DHR350 searchlight is the largest searchlight manufactured by Den Haan Rotterdam. The silver plated mirror is superior compared to chrome plated or polished aluminium reflectors.
Available with a 24VDC or 115/230VAC halogen bulb it has a range between 904 and 1104 meters. The Remote control RCN is used for operation from multiple places on the vessel.
Another big advantage is the flexibility in positioning of the searchlight. Independent of the location of the controls, it can be mounted anywhere on the vessel.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• 16.6 Kg
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø340mm, lead backed
• Pan 340º Speed 34º p/s
• Tilt +/-25º Speed 3,2º p/s
• Self regulating heating element
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick.
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Step-less speed control
• Control joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel