The 300RCB-series proves again that DHR has the know-how and know-why for adopting the best LED-technology available for searchlights. A perfect solution for tugs,
workboats, high speed vessels and pilot boats. A big advancement, which uses a new revolutionary LED-chip having the highest lumen output per square mm2.
It boosts up to 20.000 lumens from an area less than a square centimetre. Combine this with an optical system consisting of a glass lens and a silver-mirror reflector,
it creates the highest performing LED searchlight to date.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• 28 Kg
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø 300 mm
• IP66 c/w Membrane vent
• Pan 340º Speed 1,6° or 3,4°/ sec
• Tilt +20º/-25º Speed 1,6° or 3,4°/ sec
• Self regulating heating element
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick
• Remote controllable beam width (focus)
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Two-step speed control
• Focus control
• Pan/tilt through joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel
Model Voltage Light source Power Range at 1 Lux Focus Light intensity (cd) Article codes
Remote control RCB 230VAC LED 250W 1.732m 4° – 20° 3.200.000 300RCB220