The DHR260 Halogen searchlight is fitted with superb optics; a silver plated parabolic mirror with adjustable focus giving it a range of 1100 meters with a very narrow beam.
The Remote control RCN is used for operation from multiple places on the vessel. Another big advantage is the flexibility in positioning of the searchlight. Independent of the location of the controls, it can be mounted anywhere on the vessel.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• 230VAC 10.5 Kg
• 24VDC 7.5Kg
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø260mm with adjustable focus
• Pan 340º Speed 34° p/s
• Tilt +/-25º Speed 3,2° p/s
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick.
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Step-less speed control
• Control joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel