The DHR260 Metal Halide searchlight is the most powerful and has the longest range of 1800 meters. The housing comes with a silver plated parabolic mirror with adjustable focus giving it superb optics. The bracket cabin control is used for operation from the wheelhouse. With its high angle of tilt (+/- 40 °) it is very suitable to position high above the waterline.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• Housing 15.5 Kg
• Cabin control unit 2.3 Kg
• Standard pull rod 0.8Kg
• Extended pull rod 2Kg
• Extension column 4.8Kg
• Standard (CS)
• Extended (CC)
• Custom height columns at request. Note that a custom height pull rod is also needed on the bracket cabin control model.
• Column Ø90x800mm.
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø260mm with adjustable focus
• Power supply BU200E IP32
Model Voltage Lampholder Power Range at 1 Lux Divergency Light intensity (cd) Article code
Metal Halide cabin control 230VAC 50Hz GZY9,5 200W 1800m 2,2° 3.300.000 260CS070
Metal Halide cabin control extended 230VAC 50Hz GZY9,5 200W 1800m 2,2° 3.300.000 260CC070