The DHR260 Halogen searchlight is fitted with superb optics; a silver plated parabolic mirror with adjustable focus giving it a range of 1100 meters with a very narrow beam.
The bracket cabin control is used for operation from the wheelhouse. With its high angle of tilt (+/- 40 °) it is very suitable to position high above the waterline.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powdercoat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• Housing 24VDC 8.5 Kg
• Housing 230VAC 11 Kg
• Cabin control unit 2.3 Kg
• Standard pull rod 0.8 Kg
• Extended pull rod 2 Kg
• Extension column 4.8 Kg
• Standard (CS)
• Extended (CC)
• Custom height columns at request. Note that a custom height pull rod is also needed on the bracket cabin control model.
• Column Ø90x800mm.
• Hardened glass
• Parabolic mirror reflector Ø260mm with adjustable focus