The DHR220 searchlight housing is made of seaworthy, chromated aluminium. Available with a 24VDC or 115/230VAC halogen bulb it has a range between 345 and 664 meters.
The remote control UC is used for operation from the wheelhouse. A big advantage is the flexibility in positioning of the searchlight. Independent of the location of the controls,
it can be mounted anywhere on the vessel.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powder coat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• Stainless steel 316 motor housing with black POM base.
• 4.4 Kg
• Hardened borosilicate glass
• Aluminium reflector
• Only suitable for inland navigation
• Motors 4-10VDC / 6W
• Pan 380°, Speed 32° p/s
• Tilt -32° / +15°, Speed 5° p/s
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• Step-less speed control
Control panel supply voltage
Relay (control panel)
• A relay is needed if lamp voltage is above 24VDC
• Relay ordered separately
Model Voltage Lampholder Power Range at 1 Lux Divergency Light intensity Article code
Remote control without panel 12VDC G6,35 100W 362m 9°x16° 120.000 cd 220UC012
Remote control without panel 24VDC G6,35 250W 664m 10°x14° 441.000 cd 220UC024
Remote control without panel 230VAC50/60Hz G6,35 300W 345m 15,5°x21° 131.000 cd 220UC220
Remote control with control panel 12VDC G6,35 100W 362m 9°x16° 120.000 cd 220UC012SET
Remote control with control panel 24VDC G6,35 250W 664m 10°x14° 441.000 cd 220UC024SET
Remote control with control panel 230VAC50/60Hz G6,35 300W 345m 15,5°x21° 131.000 cd 220UC220SET