The DHR220 searchlight housing is made of seaworthy, chromated aluminium. Available with a 24VDC or 115/230VAC halogen bulb it has a range between 345 and 664 meters.
The Remote control RCN is used for operation from multiple places on the vessel. Another big advantage is the flexibility in positioning of the searchlight.
Independent of the location of the controls, it can be mounted anywhere on the vessel.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powder coat finish.
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic.
• 9.6 Kg
• Hardened borosilicate glass
• Aluminium reflector
• Pan 340º Speed 34° p/s
• Tilt +/-25º Speed 3,2° p/s
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick.
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Step-less speed control
• Control joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel