The DHR210 searchlight housing is made of seaworthy, chromated aluminium with a white powder coated finish. It has a sealed beam lamp PAR64 with a range between 630 and 700 meters.
The 24VDC-250Watt version has a medium beam and the 115/230VAC-1000Watt a wide beam. The advantage of a sealed beam lamp compared to a ordinary bulb is that when replacing the lamp, you also renew the optics.
Giving you always the optimal beam angle and light intensity. The Remote control gives you the freedom to position the searchlight anywhere on the vessel, independent of the location of the controls.
• Chromated seawater resistant aluminium housing with a UV-resistant RAL9016 powder coat finish
• All other materials are corrosion resistant and non-magnetic
• 10 Kg
• Seal beam reflector
• Motorhouse IP66
• Pan 340º Speed 34° p/s
• Tilt +/-25º Speed 3,2° p/s
• Can be controlled by a control panel or joystick
Control panel functions
• On/off switch of the light source
• On/off switch of the panel
• Step-less speed control
• Control joystick
Control panel protection
• Protects motors against overload
Control panel extras
• Relay included – for switching on the light source
• You can connect a second control panel