The PEL Waste Reduction Equipment range of electric hydraulic vertical balers will reduce your waste cardboard and paper volumes by up to 90%, saving space, saving handling and most importantly saving on disposal costs.
Business of any size can benefit from baling their cardboard as cardboard (and paper) in baled format has a financial value.
Recycling companies may buy your baled paper and cardboard at market prices providing your business with a revenue stream rather than a disposal cost.
Additionally baling and recycling cardboard and paper means lower Co2 emissions and a reduction in the carbon footprint of your business.
CARDBOARD BALER PRODUCT OPTIONS
PEL Waste Reduction Equipment offer a comprehensive range of products that meet the challenges of baling and compacting waste cardboard and paper.
Our balers are easy to install and operate and will provide many years of reliable service meaning cleaner and tidier working areas, more space and lower waste cardboard and paper disposal costs for your business.
CARDBOARD RECYCLING FACTS
• Recycled paper produces 73% less air pollution than if it was made from raw materials.
• It takes 24 trees to make 1 ton of newspaper.
• Some examples of recyclable cardboard (and paper) – cardboard boxes e.g. cereal boxes, shoe boxes etc., cardboard packaging and cores, multi-grade paper (from printers), sorted office waste paper i.e. copier paper,white letter, plain envelopes etc.
• Recycling one ton of cardboard can save 390 kWh of energy and 1.1 barrels (46 gallons) of oil
• Recycling 1 ton of corrugated cardboard saves 700 gallons of water
• Recycling one ton of cardboard saves over 9 cubic yards of landfill space
• Recycled cardboard saves 24% of the total energy needed for new cardboard
• On average, the recycled content of a cardboard box is about 59%
• 17 billion cardboard tubes are thrown in the trash each year