BB09 ‘Mighty Jaws’ WASTE GLASS BOTTLE CRUSHER
BB09 ‘Mighty Jaws’ Waste Glass Bottle Crusher
• BB09 reduces glass bottle volume by 5:1 or 80%
• Reduces space required for storage of waste glass in the bar area
• Reduces number of waste glass storage bins => frees up space in the bar
• Reduces staff time required for managing waste glass bottles in the bar area
• 84% of Crushed Glass (Cullet) is 8mm or above => cullet produced by the BB09 is recyclable into new bottles
• BB09 Dimensions are 1700mm x 600mm x 600mm => economical footprint allows machine to stand discretely in bar area
• Crushed glass from BB09 is collected in 140 Litre Bin holding equivalent to 680 bottles of crushed glass
• The BB09 will crush bottles with maximum dimensions of 10cms (W) x 30cms (H) or a volume of ~1000ml
• Operating Noise is 68dB – operating noise level of the BB09 is similar to a bar glass washing machine
• The bottle crushing mechanism is inaccessible from bottle chute – eliminates risk of operator injury
• Large 580mm (W) x 1107mm (H) bottom door can be vinyl wrapped providing ambient advertising opportunity
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE BB09 ‘MIGHTY JAWS’ GLASS BOTTLE CRUSHER
The BB09 ‘Mighty Jaws’ is a stand-alone, high capacity glass bottle crusher or glass breaker designed to save hospitality businesses on their overall costs of waste glass disposal.
The BB09 is designed to stand in the bar area & allow staff to crush waste glass bottles as the bottles are poured or as they are returned from the floor.
The crushed glass is held in a 140 Litre bin holding up to 680 bottles equivalent of crushed glass.
The BB09 is manufactured to the ISO9001 Quality Standard & is CE Certified
The crushed glass or cullet produced by the BB09 bottle crusher is collected in a 140 litre wheelie bin which will hold approximately 680 bottles equivalent of crushed glass.
The machine is ideal for customers requiring a high capacity glass bottle crusher for use in areas with restricted ventilation. Benefits of the ‘Jaws’ include:
Reduces Labour and Disposal Costs
The BB09 reduces labour costs associated with managing waste glass bottles, the frequency of collections and overall waste glass disposal costs for your business.
The BB09 reduces waste glass bottle volume by 80% and dramatically reduces space required for storage of waste glass prior to collection.
The BB09 ‘Jaws’ bottle breaker will crush up to 4000 waste glass bottles per hour, reducing the time and costs associated with managing waste glass bottles.
‘Plug & Play’ Installation
The BB09 requires a 220V/50Hz mains electricity supply and once connected will be ready to start saving money on glass disposal costs immediately.
Reduces Noise Pollution
Glass in crushed format eliminates the ‘Glass Clinking’ noise pollution associated with tipping glass bottles into a collection truck
Crushed Glass is recyclable
The BB09 crushed glass is 100% reprocessable into new bottles saving on C02 emissions associated with production of glass bottles.