ATEX SAFETY TORCH WITH LED
The Wolf ATEX Safety Torch with LED is an ATEX and IECEx certified primary cell LED safety torch using the latest technology to give excellent performance, robustness and reliability for safe use in Zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas and Zones 21 and 22 dust atmospheres (TR/TS-30+).
A Zone 0 and Zone 20 version is available (TR/TS-35+).
Group I approval for use in mining applications.
This high strength torch, available with a straight or right angle body, is extremely robust and reliable, with proven shock protection, even at sub zero temperatures, rubber armoured lens ring and end cap, scratch and chemical attack resistance lens – all sealed dust tight and protected from water immersion, with an IP67 enclosure.
The compact, lightweight and ergonomic torch body gives enhanced grip and comfort for the user with easy single-handed switching, even with gloved hands, plus the replaceable high strength clip (on the right angle model only) allows for hands free use.
Supplied as standard with wrist strap and clip ring.
Its unique optics deliver a piercing white spot beam combined with a wideangle flood of fringe light from a high power ‘fitted for life’ LED giving a peak of up to 130 lumens light output.
Two D/LR20 primary alkaline cells provide a light duration of up to 17 hours.
With a low battery power indicator allows a user to monitor the state of battery charge, a red flashing light is emitted through the side of the torch body while battery power and light output is high, but switching to continuous red when battery and light output is low, warning battery replacement is required.
6230-99-2262040 – TR-35+MOD
Features & Benefits
• ATEX and IECEx certified for Zones 1 and 21, Zones 0 and 20 version available, explosive gas and dust atmospheres
• High power ‘fitted for life’ LED for outstanding light output, no bulb replacement required
• Medium spot beam with wide-angle flood of fringe light
• Compact and lightweight ergonomic torch design, straight and rightangle versions
• Up to 130 lumens light output with up to 17 hours duration
• 2 x 1.5V D/LR20 primary cells with low power indicator
• Supplied with wrist strap and clip ring
• Very low maintenance, quick and easy parts replacement
• Group I Mining Approval
• ATEX Safety Torch with LED
• Zones: 0, 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22