ATEX LED INSPECTION LEADLAMP
ATEX LED Inspection Leadlamp
Zones: 1, 2, 21 and 22
The ATEX LED Inspection Leadlamp SP-600 is a cable-powered, versatile and lightweight handheld light with impressive LED light output, making it ideal for inspection and work activities in hazardous areas.
The SP-600 is CE marked to the ATEX Directive and IECEx certified safe for use in Zone 1 potentially explosive gas atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class permits, and Zone 21 potentially explosive dust atmospheres, with a maximum surface temperature of 95°C, as well as Group I mining applications.
The high power LED ‘fitted for life’ light source produces a forward facing high efficiency output of up to 470 lumens by emitting an exceptional, even, ultra-wide angle light; minimising shadows and enhancing visibility to provide optimum illumination for localised, close proximity work.
Lightweight, compact and ergonomically friendly, the Inspection Leadlamp is designed for handheld use, with an “easy-grip” handle for user comfort.
With a flexible 360° swivel hook, the SP-600 can be suspended for hands-free use, and magnet mounting accessories are also available.
The unit is extremely robust and durable with impact resistant anti-static enclosure, IP67 rated, and scratch and chemical resistant polycarbonate hardcoat lens, to withstand the rigours of heavy industrial use.
Further protection is possible by fitting a stainless steel cage guard for enhanced mechanical protection, fully certified and ideal for use in the most demanding conditions.
The Leadlamp is available in three voltage input ranges: high 90-264VAC for general applications, and low 18-54VAC/20-54VDC and extra low 9-16VAC/DC for use in confined space applications, such as metal tanks.
Features & Benefits
• Ideal for handheld inspection and work activities in a hazardous area
• ATEX and IECEx approved for Zone 1 and 21 explosive gas and dust atmospheres
• 470 lumen high power ‘fitted for life’ LED light source
• High quality, even, ultra-wide angle LED light, reduces shadows and enhances visibility
• Large diffused light source minimises eye discomfort when viewed directly
• Lightweight and compact for handheld use
• Flexible integrated hook for suspension in the work area
• Robust and highly durable enclosure to withstand heavy industrial use
• Wide voltage range models
• Fitted with 10m HOFR cable as standard
• IP67 rated for use in the harshest environments
• Group I mining approval
• Mounting and protection accessories available
• Product Reference SP-600H SP-600L SP-600EL
• Product Description ATEX LED Inspection Leadlamp
• High (H) Low (L) Extra Low (EL)
• Code I M2 Ex eb mb I Mb (-30°C to +55°C)
II 2G Ex eb mb IIC T4 Gb IP67
II 2D Ex mb tb IIIC T95°C Db
• Type of Protection ‘eb’ Increased Safety, ‘mb’ Encapsulation, ‘tb’ Dust Ignition Protection by Enclosure
• Area of Classification (Gas) Zones 1 & 2
Gas Groups IIA, IIB & IIC
• Temperature Classification (Gas) T4
• Area of Classification (Dust) Zones 21 & 22
Dust Groups IIIA, IIIB & IIIC
• Max Surface Temperature (Dust) T95°C
• Ambient Temperature -30°C to +55°C
• Certificate SIRA15ATEX3317X
• IECEx SIR15.0115X
• Enclosure High Impact, Anti-Static Polypropylene
• Lens Polycarbonate, Scratch and Chemical Resistant Hardcoat
• Light Source Type High Power LED
Output 470 lumens (at source) / 403 lumens (from leadlamp)
Life 60,000 hrs
• Power Source Voltage 90-264VAC 18-54VAC
Plug No plug supplied as standard
Cable 10m HOFR 2 core x 1.5 mm²
• Weight 1.785 kg
• Ingress Protection IP67
• WOLF’S RANGE OF ACCESSORIES INCLUDES CAGES AND MAGNETS FOR THE SP-600 ATEX LED INSPECTION LEADLAMP AND GIVES OPERATORS A WIDE RANGE OF FLEXIBLE TEMPORARY INSTALLATION SOLUTIONS AND ADDED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION FOR USING TEMPORARY LIGHTING IN HAZARDOUS AREA WORKING ENVIRONMENTS.
• Magnet. With a 66mm Diameter Magnet (SP-624) the leadlamp can be positioned to grip on a flat ferrous metal surface for secure mounting almost anywhere – putting the leadlamp exactly where it is needed.
• Cage. The stainless steel Cage guard offers enhanced mechanical protection to the leadlamp when fitted to ensure its longevity in harsh working conditions. The Cage is supplied in two forms:
Cage with Fixing Bolt (SP-620)
Cage with 88m Diameter Magnet (SP-626)
• The 88mm diameter magnet has a greater clamp force than the 66mm diameter magnet and will offer higher levels of retention on surfaces with poor finishes and must only be used with the cage accessory.
• All accessories listed here have been assessed safe for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, and are covered within the SP-600 ATEX (SIRA15ATEX3317X) and IECEx (IECEx SIR15.0115X) certificates. Only genuine Wolf accessories will maintain ATEX/IECEx compliance of the product.
• SP-624 66mm Diameter Magnet
• SP-620 Cage with Fixing Bolt
• SP-626 Cage with 88mm Diameter Magnet
• Product Reference SP-624 SP-620 SP-626
• Product Description 66mm Diameter
(66mm magnet only for use without the cage) Cage with Fixing Bolt Cage with 88mm Diameter Magnet
(88mm magnet only for use with the cage)
• Material EPDM Black Rubber Coated Magnet 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cage – 304 Grade Stainless Steel
• Magnet – EPDM Black Rubber Coated Magnet
• Dimensions 66mmØ x 22.5mm 104mm x 106mm x 95.5mm Cage – 104mm x 106mm x 95.5mm
• Magnet – 88mmØ x 22.5mm
• Weight 116g 120g 206g