ATEX-IECEX SPLITTER BOX
ATEX/IECEx Splitter Box
Zones: 1, 2, 21 and 22
The Wolf ATEX Splitter Box is compact, portable and CE marked to the ATEX Directive for safe use in Zones 1 and 2 potentially explosive gas and Zones 21 and 22 dust* atmospheres, making it ideal for power distribution within hazardous area confined spaces.
The ATEX Splitter Box, operating up to 254V, is extremely versatile allowing for a number of different lighting solutions, task and/or ambient, to be configured based on the LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires and Floodlites and other cable powered lighting products.
The ATEX Splitter Box facilitates chains of lighting in different areas to be linked together and extended from one central point, allowing for a greater area to be illuminated quickly and easily and reducing the number of cables in the work area.
An added benefit of the ATEX Splitter Box is the ability to power ancillary equipment alongside lighting for maintenance.
Built to the same high standards as the Wolf ATEX 400VA Transformers, the ATEX Splitter Box is robust; with a Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) or 316 grade stainless steel enclosure with a 316 Stainless Steel Skid for increased resistance to corrosion.
This ensures that it can withstand the harshest of environments and is always ready for use.
It’s compact and stable design and integrated handle make it very easy to move and firmly position within a potentially explosive gas and dust area atmosphere.
“Registered Design” 001 425 201-0001
6230-99-4261183 – LL-260/110ATX/SY15/MOD
Features & Benefits
• ATEX Approved for Zone 1 explosive Gas and Zone 21 Dust*
• Fully compatible with Wolf’s temporary lighting solutions
• Robust and durable GRP or Stainless Steel enclosures housed within a stainless steel skid
• Compact, lightweight, portable configuration with an integrated handle
• Can be fitted with ATX, CEAG, Stahl and Marechal plugs and sockets
• Available with SY, Ship’s Braided or H07RN-F input cables
• Available in 24/48/110/230 Volts
• Allows versatile lighting configurations with LinkEx™ LED Temporary
• Luminaires, Floodlites, Handheld Leadlamps and and other cable powered lighting products
• Can be ordered with output glands instead of sockets to increase the number of products that can be powered (especially useful for multiples of the SP-600 Handheld Leadlamp)
• Can be ordered with internal fuses (a maximum of 2) to increase the reach of LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaires, Handheld Leadlamps and Floodlites
• Product Reference
LL-260 (Suffixes define enclosure, cable type and length, plug, socket and fuse options)
LL-260/SS (Suffixes define enclosure, cable type and length, plug, socket and fuse options)
• Product Description ATEX/IECEx GRP Splitter Box
ATEX/IECEx Stainless Steel Splitter Box
• Enclosure GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
Enclosure with 316 Stainless Steel Skid
316 Stainless Steel Enclosure with 316 Stainless Steel Skid
• Approval Codes II 2 GD Ex de IIC T5 Gb Ex tb IIIC T90°C Db IP66* -20°C – +50°C
• Type of Protection “e” increased safety “d” flameproof
• Zones 1 & 2
• Gas Groups IIA, IIB IIC
• Temperature Class (Gas) T5
• Classification (Dust) Zones 21 & 22*
• Max. Surface Temp. (Dust) 90°C*
• IP Rating IP66*
• Ambient Temperature -20°C to +50°C**
• Certificate Baseefa12ATEX0268/IECEx BAS 16.0073X
• Voltage Up to 254V AC
• Maximum Input Current 15A***
• Plug and Socket Types ATX, CEAG, STAHL and Marechal
• Input Cable Types SY, Ship’s Braided or H07RN-F (HOFR)
• Weight 10 KG (nominally)**** 12 KG (nominally)