ATEX-IECEX LED WORKLITE
FULLY UPDATED IN 2018, the ATEX & IECEx certified Worklite is a rechargeable, high output LED floodlight for use in harsh, remote applications for extended periods.
It offers unique levels of light output, operational duration and robustness in a self-contained battery powered lamp.
It is CE marked to the ATEX Directive for safe use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 potentially explosive gas, vapour, mist and dust atmospheres, where a T4 temperature class permits.
Following the 2018 update, the Worklite now has:
3X The Light Output – up to 3,100 lumens at source
2X The Light Duration – up to 40 hours
4X The LED Life – designed to give 100,000+ hours
Two ATEX Worklite models are available: the WL-85, which has an 18 LED lamp head giving over 3100 lumens output at source, and the WL-80 which also has an 18 LED lamp head giving 3100 lumens of light output but comes with a smaller, lighter battery to make it easily portable.
Both models deliver a piercing spot beam and a flood of lower level fringe light.
Low maintenance is assured by the LED light source which is designed to give over 100,000 hours life.
The duration of the WL-85 is up to 21 hours on ‘high power’ and up to 40 hours on ‘low power’ and the WL-80 is up to 15 hours on ‘high power’ and up to 22 hours on ‘low power’.
In addition to dual light output levels, the control circuit manages switch function, battery level indication, emergency powerfail illumination and low battery cut-off, maintaining and protecting the battery from deep discharge damage.
The ATEX Worklite’s stainless steel construction is designed to withstand the rigours and corrosion of harsh industrial and offshore applications.
The battery and control circuit are in a box enclosure giving IP66 and IP67 protection from ingress of dust and water.
The anodised aluminium lamp pivotable head is also IP66 and IP67 sealed and designed as a heatsink for the LED light source.
Being both IP66 and IP67 means that as well as being “dust tight” the Worklite is protected against powerful jets
Features & Benefits
• ATEX and IECEx Approved for Zone 1 explosive gas and dust atmospheres, and OP IS compliant
• High power white LED beam with flood of lower level fringe light
• LED light source ‘fitted for life’ with 100,000+ hours life.
• Long duration, up to 21 hours full power, 40 hours half power
• Certified to both IP66 and 67, Worklites are dust tight and protected against powerful jets of water, heavy seas and immersion.
• Robust durable stainless steel construction battery enclosure and frame
• Locking pivot head to direct light
• Toughened glass lens with optional disposable lens guard
• Rechargeable high capacity battery, fully managed
• State of charge LED indication
• Supplied with a mains charger with state of charge indication, powered from 100 to 254Vac