ADMIRALTY e-Nautical Publications (AENPs) are official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications available as e-books.
Easy to use and update, they bring improved efficiency, accuracy and access to information bridge officers need.
• Weekly Notices to Mariners applied accurately in seconds to ensure ongoing safety and compliance.
• 87 official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications available in an electronic format. The range includes Sailing Directions (Pilots), Ocean Passages for the World, the Nautical Almanac, the Mariner’s Handbook and many more.
• Approved for use by the Flag States of over 80% of ships trading internationally, with clear display of NM updates to aid inspections.
Fast and accurate NM updates
AENPs are updatable, electronic versions of official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications such as Sailing Directions (Pilots) and the Nautical Almanac. This means that bridge crews can download and apply electronic weekly Notices to Mariners (NMs) updates to publications in just a few seconds every week, improving efficiency and accuracy on board during passage planning tasks.
Easier access to important information
Simple search functionality gives users quick access to important planning information. The AENP Viewer snapshot function helps bridge crews to view, save and print AENP pages as well as any applicable NMs and addendums, which can be used to support passage planning.
AENPs are designed to meet SOLAS carriage requirements, contain the same official information as their paper equivalents, and have been approved by the Flag States of over 80% of ships trading internationally. AENPs can also aid inspections by clearly showing when a publication was last updated with weekly NMs.
A growing list of ADMIRALTY e-Nautical Publications
The expanding range currently includes 87 electronic versions of official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications. Simply click on a link to find out more about each publication.
• Sailing Directions(Pilots)• Ocean passages for the world (NP136)
• The Mariner’s Handbook (NP100)
• The Nautical Almanac (NP314)
• ADMIRALTY Guide to the practical use of ENCs (NP231)
• ADMIRALTY Guide to ENC symbols used in ECDIS (NP5012)
• ADMIRALTY Guide to ECDIS implementation, policy and procedures (NP232)
• How to Keep your ADMIRALTY Products Up-to-Date (NP294)
• Cumulative List of ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariners
• IALA Maritime Buoyage System (NP735)
• Symbols and Abbreviations Used on ADMIRALTY charts (NP5011)
• Annual Summary of ADMIRALTY Notices to Mariner
Available through ADMIRALTY e-Reader 1.3 or as part of ADMIRALTY gateway
ADMIRALTY e-Nautical Publications are available to use in ADMIRALTY e-Reader 1.3 or through the AENP Viewer in ADMIRALTY gateway. Both easy-to-use applications help bridge crews by simplifying updating, viewing and reporting tasks.